What we can do for you
NASRHP aims to facilitate national consistency in quality and support for self-regulating health professionals and satisfy national and jurisdictional regulatory requirements.
- Maintain a framework of standards for self-regulating health professions
- Provide a single point of contact for stakeholders and interested parties
- Advance and promote self-regulating health professions
- Increase public confidence in self-regulating health professions
- Advocate for self-regulating health professions in the areas of regulation and standards
- 8 Apr 02:22 pm
NASRHP extends a warm welcome to the Australian Music Therapy Association (AMTA) as a Provisional Member on...
- 7 Apr 10:02 am
NASRHP welcomes the Australian Music Therapy Association (AMTA) following their successful application for Provisional Membership.